- Under no circumstances will we rent or sell information about individual visitors to our site.
- McGuire's and its employees respect the privacy of individuals visiting our website.
- Personal information submitted to us on a voluntary basis, including health profiles, mailing list subscription, and any other requests found on the website will be used for the sole purpose for which it was submitted.
- All personally identifiable information submitted helps us better shape the health care information, content or services we provide to meet the preferences of our patients.
- Individuals who subscribe to our mailing list(s) will, upon occasion, receive email updates about for special offers of events relevant to patient interest. If you do not want to receive these email requests, please use our contact page to notify McGuire's.
- McGuires' website incorporates technology to collect non-personal information about our visitors. This technology is designed to provide regularly updated site statistics. Such information allows us to better assess which resources on our site are used more often and how we can help to meet the needs of our audiences.
If you have additional privacy questions, please send us an e-mail through our contact page.