The McGuire’s Hearing Center at Pelham is a full-service audiology clinic in the Pelham neighborhood of the Bronx. We offer you a comprehensive list of hearing and diagnostic services from Auditory Processing Testing to Balance Evaluations, including Videonystagmography, Hearing Aid Evaluations, Hearing Aids, Custom Ear Molds, and more, all at our friendly, caring, state-of-the-art facility located on Williamsbridge Road, across the street from Capital One Bank, next to J&R Deli in the same block as the CVS pharmacy.
Diagnostic Services at McGuire’s Hearing Center at Pelham
- Complete Audiological Evaluation
- Comprehensive Audiometric Evaluations
- Middle Ear Analysis
- Auditory Processing Testing
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing
- Ototoxic Monitoring
- Videonystagmography (VNG, ENG)
- Auditory Brainstem Response Test (ABR, BSER, BAER)
- Tinnitus Assessment & Management
- Pediatric Audiological Evaluation
- Play Audiometry
- Visual Reinforcement Audiometry
- Otoacoustic Emissions
- Middle Ear Analysis
- Sound Field Distraction Procedures
Hearing Aid Related Services
- Hearing Aid Evaluations & Recommendations
- Hearing Aid Verification Measures
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Premium Hearing Aid options: Custom, Receiver-In-The-Ear, & Behind-The-Ear products with comprehensive warranty plans
- Hearing Aid Fittings & Reprogramming, Repairs, Batteries, Accessories, Assistive Devices
- Amplified Telephones
- FM Systems
- Personal Loop Systems
- Custom Ear Molds
- Noise Protection
- Musician Molds
- Swim Molds
- iPod/Cell Phones
How to get to us here at McGuire’s Hearing Center at Pelham
Take the Bx12 or the Bx12-SBS towards Bay Plaza Co-Op city. Get off at Pelham Pkwy and Williamsbridge Rd. Walk 2½ blocks south between Neill Ave and Rhinelander Ave.
Take the Bx8 Bus:
Get off at Williamsbridge Rd and Rhinelander Ave.
Take the Bx21 Bus:
Get off at Morris Pk Ave and Williamsbridge Rd. Walk 1 and ½ block north.
Take the Subway 5 line going towards Eastchester/Dyre Ave. Get off at Pelham Parkway/Williamsbridge Road. Walk 3 blocks south (cross Pelham Pkwy) between Neill Ave and Rhinelander Ave.
Driving from Manhattan
Take NY-9A North (West Side Highway) and continue onto I-95N and Bronx River Pkwy. Take Exit 7E and continue on Pelham Pkwy S. Drive and turn right onto Benjamin F. Nolan Way/Williamsbridge Rd.
Driving from Westchester
Take the Sprain Brook Pkwy S which becomes Bronx River Pkwy and take exit 7E for Pelham Pkwy S. Continue on Pelham Pkwy S. Drive and turn right onto Judge Benjamin F. Nolan Way/Williamsbridge Rd.
1934 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461