The First Hearing Aid to Track Both Body & Brain Health
Discover the world’s first hearing aid to provide both superior sound quality and the ability to track body and brain health. As the first-ever hearing aid to feature integrated sensors and artificial intelligence, Via™ AI is a multipurpose
device that redefines what a hearing aid can do.
Until now, there has never been a device that tracks physical activity and cognitive health as measured by hearing aid use in social situations.
Most fitness tracking devices use the wrist, but the ear provides far more accurate data – in fact, it’s the ideal spot for reliable tracking, and Via AI is the first-ever device to take advantage of that.
Connect To All Your Devices Like Never Before
Stream audio from your TV or other electronic audio source directly to your Via hearing aids. It offers excellent sound quality, is easy to use and supports both analog and digital input sources.
Remote Microphone +
Easily stream from a variety of audio sources. And thanks to Remote Microphone +, Via is the first hearing aid to feature Amazon® Alexa connectivity.
Our new remote includes updated features so you can control memory and volume, mute your hearing aids and turn other special features on and off.
Remote Tuning Means We Can Serve You Wherever You Are
All Thrive scores can be saved via a cloud connection. This also enables remote communication between you and your hearing care professional who can deliver programming adjustments to your smartphone and hearing aids with no need for an
Request adjustments from your hearing care professional who can then make them remotely so you don’t need to make an appointment and stop in.
Introducing the world’s first hearing aid with Fall Alert
We’re excited to introduce Via AI, the world’s first hearing aid with fall detection and alerts. Using integrated sensors, Fall Alert can detect falls and send alert messages to selected loved ones.
Key features: Via AI with Fall Alert helps patients feel secure and maintain their independence, while giving caregivers welcome peace of mind. How Fall Alert works:
- Patient selects up to three contacts to be notified if they fall
- Patient enters contacts into the easy-to-use Thrive Hearing app
- Auto alert automatically sends an alert if patient falls
- Manual alert allows patient to simply tap hearing aid to send an alert for a fall or non-fall related event
Via AI with Fall Alert:
- Helps patients maintain their independence and feel more secure
- Provides caregivers welcome peace of mind
Key statistics: Falls are a major public health problem both in the U.S. and worldwide. They can cause injuries, sometimes serious, and can negatively impact quality of life for the person who falls and their family members.
- Every eleven seconds, an older adult is seen in an emergency department for a fall-related injury.1
- One in four older adults falls each year, but less than 50% tell their doctor.1
- Falls are the second leading cause of accidental or unintentional injury deaths worldwide. 2
- Falls are the leading cause of hip fractures.1
- An older adult falls every second of every day.1
- Falls lead to 20-30% of mild to severe injuries and are the underlying cause of 10-15% of all emergency department visits.2
- People with mild hearing loss are three times more likely to have a history of falling.3
1. U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
2. World Health Organization
3. Johns Hopkins Medicine
More Than Just a Hearing Aid
- Language Translator
- Amazon Alexa & Siri Integration
- Fitness Tracker
- Brain Health Tracker
- Tap Control
- Remote Adjustable & Programmable
- Phone Calls w/ Live Microphone
- Save Setings For Specific Geo Locations
- Find My Hearing Aid Feature
- Notifications for Calls, Texts, Emails & More
- Apple Watch Compatible
- Adaptive Car Mode